Coaching, Mentoring, Networking and Job Leads
The Gray Hair Management® corporate mission is to help professionals get jobs. All of our activities are focused on this mission, whether it is to help organizations and recruiters find qualified candidates, provide our members with networking events and job leads, or to help individuals secure their next position with our exclusive Pathways Through Transitionsm Coaching program.
This segment is a prerecorded interview with Scott Kane; Managing Director of Gray Hair Management. Scott discusses the importance of networking, and what unemployed workers should expect to face in this market. This interview will be especially helpful to people who have not had to look for a job in many years and who never expected to be out of work.
TestimonialsGHM provides a valuable service that I sincerely recommend to everyone. I have received a great deal of value from the essays and articles that are routinely distributed via the GHM Extras. The resume tips in particular were extremely powerful . . . in fact, not only did they help me drastically improve my own resume, I also ended up combining much of the advice/wisdom to create my own set of guidelines for the DePaul MBA students I taught this summer.
In The Press
- BBC Radio
- CBS 2
- Fox Chicago
- WGN TV Chicago
- WBBM 780 News Radio
- WCIU Channel 26 Tv Chicago
- ABC 7 Chicago
- WGN Radio 720 Chicago
- American Marketing Assocation
- Elias has been honored by Huffington Post as the "Greatest Person of the Day"
- American Guru that helps people gets jobs - BBC
- Looking out for jobless executives
- Finding Jobs For People Over 50
- Presentation of the Gray Hair Laws of Networking sponsored by the American Marketing Association.
- American Marketing Assocation Marketing Power Podcast
- BizRadio Network
- FOX WFLD
- WBBM 780
- ABC 7
- "Job Search Tips" with Gray Hair Management
- "Networking" with Gray Hair Management
- Gray Hair Management on WCIU 26
- "Winning The Job Race" on the Steve Cochran Show